Welcome everyone to Next 2 Nothing, where you come to discover ways to save in the Boston area.

Monday, November 17, 2014

Royale: Girls Night!


Location: 279 Tremont St. Boston, MA 02116
(617) 338-7699
Website:  www.royaleboston.com
Phone: (617) 338-7699
Price: $$
Ambience: big groups of young adults, older college students

From the minute I stepped inside Royale, I knew I was gonna have the best night! And I was 100% correct! There was a massive palace looking staircase and the main dance hall was HUUUUGE! I loved everything about it, especially since it was a themed night. And according to the facebook page, there's frequently events held here. The night i went, it was a glow party and I see they hold other themed parties - "interstellar", DJ residences, "Haunted Chocolate Factory", so on and so forth!

The music played in Royale is a complete mix, proper bump and grind R&B to dance music to cheesy pop songs, and everyone is happy! Me and my friends were loving life!! The atmosphere was fab, for a Saturday night it wasn't too crowded and nobody was grouchy and impatient trying to move around the club, although it was busy. 

And for prices. Girls are in luck: free until Midnight! Guys were around $15, however I'm unsure as to whether it differs depending on nights, events, etc. And drinks...I drink vodka cranberry and vodka, and it was only $6. For a Saturday i was fairly impressed by these prices! Although....I ordered that drink and there may have been some confusion with my crappy accent, and I was given a cranberry and TEQUILA and it cost me $10. So don't get that...although it's all I needed that night, so it may have been a good mistake?



No comments:

Post a Comment