Welcome everyone to Next 2 Nothing, where you come to discover ways to save in the Boston area.

Wednesday, December 3, 2014

The Tam Is my new Jam!

THE TAM
This is where you will find me during the week. It's 5'oclock somewhere! It is located perfectly in the theater district/Boston Common/Chinatown/Boylston Green Line T stop. You walk and almost don't know what to expect. You automatically bump into the vending machine for necessary munchies. But the best part.... wait for it.... the bartenders are the biggest lovers of Boston, crazy welcoming, and heavy handed when it comes to pouring drinks. Very inexpensive. I usually get a whiskey and ginger (which is really 3 parts whiskey and 1 part gingerale) for 7 bucks which will lay me flat on my ass. They do not shortchange you. I love a good dive bar, but I think this is the ultimate one with a bunch of oldtimers who seem to have been going there for decades. Definitely a good place to go after work with friends as it is placed in downtown. On the weekend, the atmosphere changes and the college kids pack it in. They turn on the music real loud and it turns into a dance party. I love this place. See Ya there!

What's the deal:
"No nonsense, cash-only watering hole for boozing and socializing in the Theater District"
Address: 222 Tremont Street, Boston, MA 02116
Phone (617) 482 9182
Hours: Sunday thru Tuesday: 8am -1am   Wednesday thru Saturdays: 8am - 2am

No comments:

Post a Comment